"Stop asking God to bless what you're doing. Get involved in what God is doing because it's already blessed." - Bono

Monday, September 27, 2010

Going back to Mesatepe!

I signed up this past weekend to go back over to Nicaragua in January with a group of about 20 guys from Bridgeway! My good friend Aaron Padgett will be coming along on this trip as well, which is exciting. Bryan Kaniuk & Bryan Elliot from our small group will also be going along, so I'm excited about the group of guys I'm going with to say the least. I've been told the men's trips are a much different experience than the family trips, so I cant wait to experience Nicaragua again! Also looking forward to seeing many of the friends we made in July in El Tanka, the small village we stayed in! The January trip is less than 4 months away, so it'll be here quick. Will definitely miss Hannah on this trip, but something tells me we'll be going back again ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment